Memorial information is released for Wilmington's fallen firefighters
The remembrance and honor programs have been finalized for Wilmington Fire Department's fallen heroes.
New Castle County Police save 37th life with anti-opioid-overdose drug
A 27-year-old woman was saved from the clutches of death when a New Castle County Police officer administered an anti-opioid drug which counters the effects of an overdose.
Brandywine Hundred pharmacy robbed by pair of gun-toting suspects
A Brandywine Hundred pharmacy was robbed at gunpoint Monday afternoon, Delaware State Police announced Tuesday.
Board approves leadership transition at Wilmington University
A change of leadership is in the works at Wilmington University.
WATCH: Hillary Clinton v. Donald Trump - Presidential Candidate Debate #1
Monday night, the first debate between presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump took place, and WDEL carried the action live, both over the airwaves at 101.7 FM/1150 AM or right here on WDEL.com--in both audio stream and live video stream formats.
- Wilmington Fire Chief says 1 of the 2 fallen firefighters was trying to save the other
- Processional held for 2 firefighters killed in Wilmington blaze
- Drug investigation in Dover nets 7 arrests
- Fire scanner audio captures drama of deadly Saturday fire in Canby Park
- Glasgow sandwich shop robbed at knifepoint
- Delaware Gov. Markell visiting Chile this week on foreign trade trip
- Plea hearing canceled for man paralyzed in police shooting
- Police: Man stabbed after cutting DC pizza line
World/National News from CBS
- Who won the first debate -- and what comes next
- Like 2016 campaign, first debate defies convention
- Push to keep "gypsy cops" with questionable pasts off the streets
- Perspective on the "new Cold War"
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of debate watchers said this candidate won
- Details of Jose Fernandez's final hours revealed
- Little girl's plea to Charlotte council brings tears
- Man rescued at sea returns to land; mom presumed dead
- Feds: Grandma lied in tot's killing over potty training
- Parents of boy who killed girl, 8, over puppies sued