Leonard Nimoy, Mr. Spock on 'Star Trek', dies
Leonard Nimoy, world famous to "Star Trek" fans through a beloved cult TV series and a half-dozen films as the pointy-eared, purely logical science officer Mr. Spock, has died.
62K Delaware residents information might be compromised in Anthem health insurer cyberattack
As many as 62,051 Delaware residents may have had their personal information compromised following a hacking attack on the computers of health insurer Anthem, Inc.
VIDEO: Firefighters respond to industrial fire in Edgemoor
Overheated roofing tar sparked an industrial fire Thursday afternoon in Edgemoor, officials said.
VIDEO: Snowstorm misses most of NCCo, but hits Kent and Sussex hard
Much of New Castle County was spared, but Kent and Sussex Counties were hit pretty hard by a snowstorm Thursday.
Help dogs find their 'furever' home
If you're thinking about adopting a dog, then don't miss the Camp Bow Wow's "Find a Fido" event this weekend.
- Last construction phase for Castle Trail about to begin
- Pennsylvania man alleges brutality by Dover police
- Police: Convicted felon nabbed with gun, drugs in Dover
- Lower drinking age for servicemembers proposed by Maryland lawmaker
- Flu deaths in Delaware reach 26
- Mayors' Ball rolls out in Delaware City
- Man assaulted in attemtped robbery
- Port of Wilmington to be Chrysler export hub
- Markell nominates Jeffrey Clark to Kent County Superior Court
- Milford man charged with having sex with teen
- Fighting a bad cold, Biden cancels trip to Uruguay
- Coca-Cola bottle as art? Atlanta's High Museum takes a look
World/National News from CBS
- Leonard Nimoy dead at 83
- DHS funding bill clears the Senate as lawmakers work to avert shutdown
- ISIS' financing is "vulnerable"
- How did "Jihadi John" slip through the cracks?
- Cops: Mass. girl, 18, encouraged boy to take his life
- See Leonard Nimoy's touching final tweet
- Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015
- Science explains why people can't agree on the color of this dress
- Rand Paul: GOP needs to care about more than gun rights
- Mo. shooter who killed seven ID'd, some victims were cousins