Fatal crash, major traffic on I-495 south
A fatal crash on I-495 southbound, just north of Edgemoore Road, at 12:04 this afternoon.
Minor injuries after boat runs aground
A 25-foot, recreation boat runs aground on rocks at the entrance to the C & D Canal at the Delaware River Friday night, the result of high waves and an outbound tide. Two boaters had to be rescued.
VIDEO: Markell focuses on employing individuals with disabilities in weekly address
In this week's address, Governor Markell searches for innovative practices to employ individuals with disabilities.
DE Supreme Court reverses a judge's ruling
Delaware's Supreme Court has reversed a judge's ruling overturning the conviction and death sentence of accused killer Jermaine Wright.
Zimmermann wins 8th; Nationals top Phillies 5-2
Jordan Zimmermann became the National League's first eight-game winner, and the Washington Nationals followed a calamitous road trip with a winning start to a homestand, beating the Philadelphia Phillies 5-2 Friday night.
- City pools for open holiday weekend
- Firearm investigation leads to three arrests
- A K-9 assists the arrest of a Newark man
World/National News from CBS
- Massive train collision takes down highway overpass
- Did British intel try to recruit London attack suspect?
- Photos of the week
- Senator: Oklahoma "hit hard, but we're not knocked out"
- The forecaster who sounded the alarm for Moore, Okla.
- How tornado survivor, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- Oklahoma Tornado Disaster
- Hagel: Military sexual assault "must be stamped out"
- Deadly Angel Flight crash in upstate New York
- The Ted Cruz conundrum