VIDEO: Wake up with WDEL now on 101.7 FM
Delaware's most listened to station for news, traffic and weather is now on FM.
Williams: Wilmington police chief will have 'final decision' on crime panel's recommendations
Mayor Dennis Williams said on Wednesday that he opposed some of the recommendations outlined in a report from state-hired consultants who evaluated the Wilmington Police Department.
VIDEO: Legislation would allow parents to opt students out of standardized testing
Parents would be allowed to opt their children out of standardized tests, such as the state Smarter Balanced Assessment, under new legislation introduced by Representative John Kowalko (D-Newark) Wednesday at Legislative Hall in Dover.
Delaware lawmakers look for gaps in Christiana Care's mental health services
Lawmakers are reviewing mental health services offered in Delaware in an effort to identify gaps in patient care.
Gordon issues ban for New Castle County-funded travel to Indiana
New Castle County Executive Tom Gordon on Wednesday signed an executive order banning all county-funded travel for executive branch employees to Indiana, in light of the state's controversial "Religious Freedom Restoration Act."
- VIDEO: Dangers of distracted driving highlighted at A.I. duPont Hospital for Children
- New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez indicted on corruption charges
- VIDEO: EdWatch: Students learn skills to enter Delaware's booming IT sector
- Delaware health officials close Lewes medical practice
- Delaware's mandatory helmet bill in legislative limbo
- Newark police charge two in armed robbery of pair from University of Delaware
- Wilmington man gets 7 years for dealing large amounts of crack
- Dover man acquitted in 2013 murder charged with perjury, bribery
- Man charged with 'exposing his genitals' to passing traffic by Middletown Police
- DNREC extends planned closure of Wilmington recycling plant
- Judge refuses to dismiss indictment in Matusiewicz case
World/National News from CBS