VIDEO: Overcoming Odds: Sammi Hudson's story
Sammi Hudson suffers from autism and severe intellectual disabilities that limit her vocational skills and keep her in enrichment, where she watches movies and play games.
Equipment sparks fire at University of Delaware chemistry lab
No injuries were reported after a fire broke out in a University of Delaware chemistry lab on Wednesday, school officials said.
Woman jailed for allegedly lying about having Ebola
A New Castle woman is in prison for allegedly falsely telling emergency workers she had Ebola in what police say were several attempts to get pain medication.
New survey shows Carper, Coons are worth millions
A new survey shows two thirds of Delaware's Congressional delegation are millionaires.
City offers Commercial Services parking permit
A new parking permit available from the City of Wilmington allows some commercial drivers to be exempt from most limited-time and loading zone parking rules.
- Rash of vandalism strikes several communities
- Big pot haul lands probationer back behind bars
- Wide open path to NYC now complete
- Probationer back in jail after gun, drug arrest
- Donations sought for "Stuff The Bus" Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Del Insurance Commissioner seeks eased regulations for MetLife
- Delaware duck hunting season to open Friday
- Aldridge to become new Friends School Head
World/National News from CBS
- Canadian capital on alert after deadly shootings
- Sergeant-at-arms hailed as hero in Ottawa shooting
- More scrutiny for Japanese maker of defective air bags
- Ben Bradlee: The "60 Minutes" interview
- Man apprehended after jumping White House fence
- Dallas hospital had poor emergency room performance before Ebola case
- Cameraman cleared of Ebola leaves hospital
- Ottawa shootings
- How would NYC handle a nuclear explosion?
- Blackwater guards found guilty in Baghdad mass shootings