Power restored to Christiana Mall
Power has been fully restored to the Christiana Mall.
Laurel, Polytech launch new school safety portals
With the help of Delaware Department of Safety and Homeland Security, the Laurel and Polytech School Districts are using a new web-based portal to build school safety plans.
House fire in New Castle ruled accidental
A house fire in New Castle that sent one person to the hospital Wednesday morning has been ruled accidental, the state fire marshal's office said.
VIDEO: Answering the Call: Special team helps w/ trauma after 911 calls
The people who field emergency calls can be in emotional turmoil after a highly stressful event like the shooting of a police officer or the death of a child.
Felton man arrested in Easter murder
A Felton man is arrested after an Easter Sunday death is ruled murder.
- VIDEO: UD Provost: Committee to look at school's future
- Feds release latest DE numbers for health insurance marketplace
- Reach academy info session relocated
- State park reservations get more convenient
- Police seek Dunkin Donuts robber in Newark
- Dole signs 15-year lease to stay at Port of Wilmington
- Panel continues review of Del. election laws
- EdWatch: Dover HS program touts academics and enrichment
- Goldey-Beacom to be featured on CBS Sports Network Saturday
World/National News from CBS
- Police: Suicide attempt caused fatal car crash
- Economy's eyes on budget committee as deadline looms
- Boston man pleads not guilty to robbing, murdering 24-year-old girl
- NTSB hearing into fatal Asiana Flight 214 crash begins
- Texas deadly drunk driving probation sentence leaves families stunned
- Human-sized robot to compete in disaster response contest
- Calif. girl undergoing chemotherapy reunited with missing family dog
- Poll finds most flyers don't want cellphone ban lifted
- Controversial "Homeless Jesus" statue finds sanctuary
- Budget deal reached, but experts' eyes are on long-term