VIDEO: More than 40 indicted in heroin-dealing ring bust in New Castle County
Local, state, and federal agencies announced Friday they've shut down a massive heroin-dealing ring in New Castle County.
Wilmington police confirm previously unreported shooting
Wilmington police on Friday confirmed a previously unreported shooting from more than two weeks ago in the city's West Center City section that sent a man to the hospital for a graze wound to his elbow.
2 men detontate explosive device in Newark's Iron Hill Park
The Delaware State Fire Marshal is investigating an explosion in a park just outside Newark.
Race weekend in Dover: DelDOT rolls out full advisory for traffic to 'The Monster Mile'
A full weekend of racing in Dover promises full roadways leading to the speedway.
Rehoboth Beach officials defend police actions, say gay community wasn't targeted
Rehoboth Beach officials are defending the city against claims it has taken an unfriendly stance against the gay community and specifically targeted them with a new noise ordinance.
- Man injured while mountain biking in Newark
- Police: Man accidentally shot himself in leg in Wilmington
- The First State National Park unveils some new educational signage
- Single vehicle rollover kills Dover man instantly
- VIDEO: Rally to stop violence held in Wilmington
- VIDEO: Newark man arrested in connection to grabbing female jogger in Rittenhouse Park
- Newark man and Claymont business owner charged with dealing in synthetic drugs
- Police: Loaded gun found in Newark High School freshman's backpack
- Legislation allowing physician-assisted suicide introduced in Delaware House
- Police believe Wilmington bank robbery makes 3 for same suspect
- Wilmington man charged with 3 burglaries in Trolley Square area
- Man in critical condition following industrial accident at Seaford Ice
- Community cleanup day scheduled for Saturday in Wilmington
- Republican lawmakers introduce bill to eliminate estate tax
- Commutation denied for defendant in Delaware arson killings
- Philadelphia port inspectors find stink bug in pineapples
World/National News from CBS