Have you experienced any problems with your Internet service today?
Internet disruption across the East Coast of the United States has been reported after a key firm was hit by a DDOS cyberattack.
70 years of DE entertainment, and an 80's tribute band
It's time to get ready for another weekend of fun stuff to do around town.
Will Meyer be allowed to run? Department of Elections decision coming soon
A decision from the Delaware Department of Elections on whether Democratic nominee Matt Meyer has been cleared to continue running for county executive is expected Friday.
Felton woman, 62, gets 2 years in prison for stealing almost $400k from Delaware food benefits program
A 62-year-old Felton woman has been sentenced to two years in prison for stealing more than $375,000 from Delaware food benefit programs.
Man arrested in 2010 fatal shooting in Wilmington
Wilmington Police have made an arrest for a murder six years ago.
- Wilmington Police charge boy, 14, with carrying loaded handgun
- Pedestrian struck, 2 others duck for cover, in Milton drive-by shooting
- VIDEO: Contract between Wilmington, police union now official
- VIDEO: New Food Bank HQ to help end hunger, poverty in Delaware
- WATCH: Joe Biden and Jay Leno become 'fast' friends
- Millennials feel financial footing improving, report says
- Professors strike for 3rd day at 14 Pennsylvania state universities
- Winter outlook: Warm south; cooler north; middling in middle
- Delaware officials ready to protect voting rights, combat fraud or abuses on Election Day
- AG Denn: Some progress made, but lots of work ahead in fighting heroin and opioid addiction
- Gubernatorial candidates debate death penalty, marijuana and business
- Guns and national security discussed during debate for U.S. Congress
- Open stretch of road near Smyrna shut down following fatal motorcycle crash
- Police search home of Dover man on house arrest, find crack
- WATCH: Black teen arrested over potato chips, lollipop in DC subway
- Average US 30-year mortgage rises to 3.52 percent
- 2 Republicans seek to repeal New Jersey's gas tax hike
- Amazon streaming TV devices won't be so Amazon-focused
- Apple: Many 'genuine' Apple products on Amazon are fake
World/National News from CBS
- U.S. internet disrupted as firm gets hit by cyberattack
- Clinton "created this mess": Hacked emails show aide's blunt remark
- Time Warner shares jump again on talk of merger with AT&T
- "60 Minutes" viewers weigh in on Syrian refugee debate
- Teen testifies dad sexted with her while his toddler was dying in hot car
- Brooklyn man charged in botched kidnap, extortion and killing of landlord
- Wonder Woman's role in U.N. campaign sparks outcry
- 2 Americans killed in Afghanistan attack identified
- Family speaks out after Playboy model's unusual death
- How bad is this winter's weather going to get?