Bear-area woman, 59, dies after fall from Lums Pond Go Ape zip line course
A 59-year-old woman who fell from a zip line course at Lums Pond in Bear died from her injuries, Delaware State Police announced Wednesday evening.
VIDEO: County Council President candidates debate fees vs taxes at WDEL
Is a sewer fee a tax? The three Democrats running for New Castle County President have differing views.
VIDEO: Local business owners glad to see Vandever Ave. revitalization project in Wilmington
Local business owners said the Vandever Avenue neighborhood in Northeast Wilmington needs revitalization, and they were glad to see the city break ground Wednesday on a new project meant to improve the area.
Ex-Smyrna High School teacher awaiting trial on sex charges can do yard work
A former teacher and coach awaiting trial on child sex charges can do yard work while on home confinement, a federal judge said.
AstraZeneca's sale of molecule antibiotics to Pfizer to have 'minimal' impact on Delaware
Pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca's sale of its molecule antibiotics business to Pfizer for $1.5 billion, including rights and royalties, will have a "minimal impact" on Delaware.
- Bear man, 19, charged in just shy of a dozen burglaries, trespassing incidents
- Milford man extradited, charged in years-long, multi-agency heroin and money laundering investigation
- Smash-and-grab suspect stopped during shopping spree in Wilmington
- Starboard hosts fundraiser for Dewey Beach restaurant destroyed in fiery crash
- Ford recalls over 88K vehicles due to stalling problem
- Bigger numbers of high school grads taking ACT college test
- Maryland State Fair planning Pokemon Go contests, prizes
- New study reports First State not 1st in women's equality
World/National News from CBS
- Clinton to take on Trump's controversial supporters
- Trump: Clinton "sees people of color only as votes"
- Eye Opener: Midwest tornadoes leave trail of destruction
- Pharma company takes action over EpiPen price hikes
- Mississippi ISIS recruit makes unusual declaration at sentencing
- Sex toys vs. guns at protest against "campus carry" law
- Powerful quake strikes Italy
- Assange: Next leak on Clinton, Dems will have "unexpected angles"
- Campaign manager on whether Trump has "alt-right" connections
- Shark group makes unprecedented discovery off Long Island