Temperature drop unprecedented
Severe weather may be in store for the state as 70 degree highs drop by more than forty degrees Wednesday.
VIDEO: NCCo Council meeting videotaped, despite concerns
A New Castle County Council meeting was recorded Tuesday by a videographer paid with one councilman's campaign funds, despite concerns raised by other members.
O'Neill, Hahn named DE's Players of the Year
Salesianum's Brian O'Neill and Ursuline's Adrianna Hahn were voted Players of the Year by the Delaware Sportswriters and Broadcasters Association Wednesday.
Panel continues review of Del. election laws
Members of a task force charged with reviewing Delaware's election laws are wrapping up work on recommendations to be submitted to state lawmakers later this month.
VIDEO: Car rams into old Newport Town Hall
A 33-year-old New Castle man has been charged with drunk driving after he crashed his car into Newport's historic town hall early Tuesday morning, police said.
- Mega Millions jackpot is $353 million
- VIDEO: EdWatch: Student playwrights' work comes to life
- VIDEO: Christina unveils next strategic plan
- Train, Keith Urban to join Lady Antebellum at Del. State Fair
- Kenton cheese plant shut down by FDA
- Troopers bust tobacco smuggler
- Valley Run attempted home invasion
- Panel continuing review of Del. election laws
- Police search for NCCo man with stolen property
- Questions remain over enforcement of Rehoboth smoking ban
- Panel wants to halve state's share of table game revenue
- No indictment for Dover PD officer accused of excessive force
- Federal officials report insurance enrollments
- Gene mapping study shows promise, challenges
- VIDEO: COMMENTARY - Ross pays off UD's patience in head coach
World/National News from CBS
- Massive explosion collapses 2 buildings in NYC; 2 dead
- Obamacare working? Uninsured rate lowest in years, poll finds
- Texas man's girlfriend desperate for news of missing jet
- The Data Brokers: Selling your personal information
- Last words from missing plane's cockpit revealed
- N.J. student who sued parents drops suit, reconciles
- Feds open criminal probe into General Motors over recall
- Lawyer: NJ dad doesn't deny tossing toddler in creek
- North Carolina hunter bags massive wild hog
- Herbalife faces U.S. inquiry, shares plunge