DuPont moving headquarters from Wilmington to NCCo
DuPont is moving its corporate headquarters out of Wilmington and into the Chestnut Run Plaza in New Castle County.
VIDEO: Two firefighters, two residents hurt in Valley Run Apartments fire
A handful of people were hurt Sunday night after a fire in a three-story apartment complex near Claymont, New Castle County paramedics said.
VIDEO: 1 dead, 2 hurt after fire at Harbor House Apartments in Claymont
State fire investigators are searching for the cause of the fire at a Claymont apartment complex in the early hours on Sunday that left one person dead and two injured. It was the first of two apartment building fires to occur in Claymont on the day.
Dover man with BB gun shot, killed by police
Two officers on the Dover police force are on paid administrative leave following the shooting death of a man in Dover, who allegedly pointed a BB gun at police.
Pedestrian killed near New Castle
A pedestrian is dead after being struck by a car near New Castle Saturday evening, police said.
- Wilmington police looking for missing child
- Coons speaks out on NYC cop killings
- Hockessin fire ruled accidental
- Fight wildfires out west as a member of the Del. Forest Service
- Investigators probing Mill Creek fire
- Man killed in crash that at New Castle Airport
- Bear-area kids get towed away with daycare provider's car
- Pedestrian hit by car near Newark
- Motorist get Christmas gift of low gas prices
- Unemployment rate plummets in Delaware
- 1 dead following assault near Newport apartment complex
- Bicyclist hit by car, in critical condition downstate
- Dover police nab serial robber
- Judge set to rule in child porn case of ex-Tower Hill Headmaster
World/National News from CBS
- Ex-Milwaukee cop not charged in fatal shooting
- Sony lawyer says "The Interview" will be distributed
- Three things to know about the Obama family vacation in Hawaii
- Only 5 percent of Cubans are on the Internet
- NYPD top cop concedes mayor has lost confidence of some officers
- Wild weather threatens millions of holiday travelers
- North Korea snubbing milestone U.N. meeting
- 2014 The year in photos
- â€‹Pope Francis blasts "ailments" of Vatican bureaucracy
- â€‹Terrorists forced to face victims on Iraqi reality TV