VIDEO: Wilmington Police on Howard student's death: No charges this week
Wilmington Police held a status update on the death of a Howard High School student Friday, but there was little new to add outside of the fact that authorities would not be issuing any charges this week.
Guilty verdict for mastermind behind Edgemoor's Paladin Club murders
A 33-year-old Wilmington man has been found guilty in connection to the 2013 killing of his business partner and his partner's wife, officials announced Friday.
Ex-soldier gets double life sentence for brutal rape, murder of North Wilmington woman
A former soldier, who said he became addicted to killing while in Iraq and Afghanistan, will spend the rest of his life behind bars.
Renovation work to begin at Conaty Park in Wilmington
Long-needed renovations are expected to begin in the coming weeks at Conaty Park in Wilmington, a step residents hope will rejuvenate a park that's fallen into disrepair in recent years.
Wilmington Councilman Bud Freel seeking re-election
Citing his desire to continue working on issues in his district and the city, Wilmington Councilman Charles "Bud" Freel said on Friday that he'll seek another term on council and plans to run for his district seat in this year's elections.
- Wilmington man who brutally beat Windsor Hills woman gets 44 years in prison
- Ogletown convenience store robbed at gunpoint for 2nd time in 3 weeks
- Biden meets with Pope Francis at cancer forum, Premier Renzi at Palazzo Chigi while in Italy
- 3 Dover businesses on same road burgled, damaged in one evening
- Homeless man charged weeks ago with strangling woman at Dover motel now charged with burgling, damaging another
- New Castle County Police plead for witnesses to come forward in shooting death
- Marshallton gas station robbed by man implying he was armed
- Witness catches man in a lewd act outside of Rose Hill Community Center
- Racially-charged cartoons prompt outrage at Wesley College
- Eagles get quarterback Carson Wentz at No. 2 overall
- VIDEO: Laborers union protests at Wilmington's Rodney Square against right-to-work zones
World/National News from CBS
- Police: Brothers tell different stories of parents' killings
- Obamas start Twitter war with British royals
- 7 emergency surgeries you don't want to have to get
- Viewers call out Congress for "Dialing for dollars"
- New details surface about search for Florida teens missing at sea
- Indiana plant's exit to Mexico becomes political hot potato
- 8 children rescued from home in "horrific" child abuse case
- Video shows family getting savagely attacked in Thailand
- Military photographers of the year
- Cops reveal what man with fake bomb wanted on TV