Privacy vs. the public's right to know in Delaware's Zika case
Balancing the "right to know" against privacy concerns has left the public largely in the dark regarding Delaware's first laboratory confirmed case of the Zika virus.
Authorities say Airman gone from Dover base still missing person case, despite truck being found at canal bridge
The pickup truck a missing Dover Air Force Base Senior Airman was last seen operating was recovered by authorities at an area canal bridge.
Republican newcomer to challenge Democratic Senate Pro Tem President
Lawyer Anthony Delcollo, a Republican from the Marshallton area, is running for the state Senate seat held by Senate President Pro Tempore Patricia Blevins, a Democrat from Elsmere.
DART riders reminded that fare increases get capped on Valentine's Day
A new relationship is set for Valentine's Day in Delaware--the once-delayed $2 cash fare for all statewide DART routes.
Pedestrian killed after stepping in front of car in Brandywine Hundred ID'd by police
A pedestrian was struck and killed early Wednesday morning in Brandywine Hundred.
- Delaware Zika case breeds questions about solutions
- Burger King drive-thru robbery foiled by workers just walking away
- SUV pulls up alongside victim who just used Ogletown ATM, armed passenger robs him
- Delaware State Police arrest suspected bank robber
- New Castle man tries to ditch 10mm gun, heroin during foot chase, Wilmington Police say
- Delaware apologizes for role in slavery and segregation
- Breakthrough: Scientists detect Einstein-predicted ripples
World/National News from CBS
- Kerry: Diplomats agree to Syria cease-fire in a week
- Meryl Streep on diversity: "We're all Africans really"
- Martin Shkreli offers to buy Kanye's new album for $10M
- ‚ÄčNYPD officer convicted of manslaughter in shooting
- Maryland college in turmoil after professors fired over student newspaper report
- Massive gas leak at LA suburb plugged after 16 weeks, utility says
- Last armed occupiers surrender in Oregon standoff
- Ex-priest charged in beauty queen cold case in court
- Einstein was right: Scientists detect gravitational waves
- The way it was: Today in history