VIDEO: Mayor Williams tours "crime hotspots"
A founder of the Cure Violence program, a crime prevention method used in major U.S. cities, toured Wilmington's crime "hotspots" with Mayor Dennis Williams on Tuesday.
Would Cure Violence work in Wilmington?
A recent uptick in violence in Chicago raises the question whether the "Cure Violence" program would work to stop gun violence in in Wilmington.
VIDEO: TLC for historic trees in Wilmington cemetery
Taking care of the living in a historic cemetery in Wilmington...
VIDEO: EdWatch: EastSide Charter student named Crozier scholar
An EastSide Charter School student wins a special scholarship to attend a private high school.
Police say Centerville man was last seen alive Easter Sunday
We're learning more about the circumstances surrounding the death of a man, who was found lying outside his home in Centreville Tuesday.
- Man seriously hurt in shooting at New Castle Mobile Home Park
- Del. may get its first coast-to-coast trail
- Police: Man slashed with machete after emptying pockets
- 2 men wanted in purse snatching at Claymont apartment complex
- Elderly woman killed in crash downstate
- Rehoboth to install signs enforcing smoking ban
- DAFB demolitions training planned for Thursday
- Trailer released for movie filmed in OCMD
- First lady announces one-stop job site for vets
World/National News from CBS
- Georgia gov. signs sweeping gun bill into law
- Why the U.S. middle class is falling behind Canada‚Äôs
- Serial killer John Wayne Gacy probe helps solve cold case
- Officials not "excited" about possible debris in Australia
- Supreme Court throws out $3.4M award to child rape, porn victim
- El Nino could bring more record-breaking weather to U.S.
- Now, even boomers are moving back in with mom and dad
- Russia's youngest cadets
- South Korea ferry death toll hits 156 as grim recovery effort hits cabin walls
- "Bionic eye" restores sight to Michigan man