Washington school gunman was homecoming prince, students say
A student recently crowned freshman class homecoming prince walked into his Seattle-area high school cafeteria Friday and opened fire, killing one person and shooting four others - including two of his cousins - before turning the gun on himself, officials and witnesses said.
Philly health department monitoring 30 for Ebola
Officials with the Philadelphia Health Department confirmed Friday they are monitoring approximately 30 people in the city for the Ebola virus, although none are showing symptoms, since they recently traveled from affected areas.
3 states issue stronger Ebola quarantine
New Jersey, New York and Illinois have issued a mandatory quarantine for travelers who have had contact with Ebola-infected patients in West Africa.
VIDEO: Solar-powered lights in Browntown trees to shine a light on crime
City officials and residents gathered in Browntown on Friday to hang lights in trees lining several neighborhood streets, a move they hope will improve public safety in the Wilmington community.
Assault victim in critical condition
State investigators say a serious assault in the Pencader Plaza parking lot in Newark may not have been random.
- WPD probe nets gun, bullets, drugs, cash and suspects
- Police: Phone scammers targeting Middletown
- Wilm. police nab wanted woman, find drugs
- Kid caught with loaded handgun
- Troopers seek masked gunman in gas station heist
- Car, motorcycle crash hospitalizes two
- Knife-wielding suspect sought in gas station heist
- After NJ Turnpike widened, stepped up police patrols
World/National News from CBS
- NYC doctor in "next phase" of Ebola as fiancĂ©e leaves hospital
- Teacher who tried to stop Washington school shooting credited as hero
- The Pact
- Preview: Ebola
- Nurse quarantined in N.J. criticizes the way she has been treated
- School shooting victims remain critically injured
- Suspect in killing of California deputies was deported twice
- School shooting in Wash. state
- PGA chief fired over alleged sexist comments
- Despite age, 100-year-old math teacher pushes on